Moving to MY Happy Trading

HappyTradingBlog has moved to My Happy Trading.com. Please come by to say "hi" by clicking here!

Wang's Happy Trading Daily Posts

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Everyone Likes Google!!

On 4/14/07, I posted an article titled "Everyone Will Be Talking About Google!," in which I discussed a possible "bullish earnings reaction" pattern based on the earnings seasons in the past 3 years. Now, that Google has delivered "excellent" earnings, let's see how much everyone "likes" Google (GOOG)!

In AH, GOOG traded as high as 495+, but, settled at 486.8, up 15.15. I think this is not the proper response! With a report card like today's (3.68/share), which beats the "highest" estimate (3.52) by .16 (the average was 3.31; a beat of .37!), GOOG should be above 500 already! If GOOG doesn't go above 500 after this kind of earnings, I'd ask "When will it?" and "How will it?"

***If you want to read the rest of the post, please click here to go to Wang's World!

No comments: